• For refund of Caution Money (Security), an application should be submitted by the parents / guardian (not by the student) one month before the session ends. If request is given in the new session then the fee of the request month / months has to be paid. Failing in doing so the amount of security will be transferred to the School's Development Fund.
  • Transfer Certificate will be issued to the child leaving the school. Duplicates T/C can be made from the office on payment of Rs. 500/-. Report Cards and the Transfer Certificates will be withheld if all the dues are not paid.